I have a bit of a t-shirt fetish, trying to cut back on it, but over the years I’ve bought hundreds… A lot of people ask me where I get the from, well here are some of the places (in no particular order):
- Busted Tees, very funny t-shirts indeed – nobody likes a vegetarian is my favourite, oh and I beer beer.
- Glarkware, the site looks a bit sedate, but the tees are really good. My favourite is ‘sorry.‘ I’ve had a lot of people comment on it while wearing.
- 2k by Gingham, more shit hot shirts than you can shake a stick at (top tip: Their postage to UK is a bit pricey, amazon stock alot of their tees and postage is much more agreeable)
- Imperfectionist, I like their Wallpaper Squared range.
- Barking irons Kind of Victorian/Cowboy, Expensive but nice (get tees a size larger than you normally would).
- dadawan, French store, lots of interesting designs, guy who runs it is really helpful.
- Johnnny Cupcakes, classic t-shirt fare here. I especially like the new limited edition monster series illustrated by Thom Glick.
- The Drama Store, UK based outfit, you can get a load of mags, zines, toys, books etc here, but the t-shirt they sell are sweet. I especially like the ones from the Delphi Collective
- Threadless, if you haven’t heard of these guys yet, where have you been…
- Split the Atom, it’s a bit like Threadless.
- Howies is sweet.
- Rockwell, love these tees, if I wasn’t being careful could spend alot of money on this site… designed by Parra, I’m liking his work.
- Gew-Gaw Finery, some random vintage shit
- Palmer Cash, more vintage tees here, some pretty funny ones too.
- Vintage Vantage, for all your vintage t-shirt needs.
- Imaginary Foundation, right up my street these are – If Terry Gilliam during his Monty Phyon days had turned his hand to t-shirts, they would’ve been pretty much like this.
- Young Lovers Never Die, Aussie outfit, Indie tees
- The Cotton Factory, allsorts of good stuff
- Bennyhilfiger, not forgetting Roopes tess.
Torso, great set of links here
Preshrunk, lot of good finds here.
Cool Hunting has a good t-shirt section
Fancy Dan has a good t-shirt listing
T-Shirt Casserole, tees they’re in to are not really my cup of tea