I wasn’t aware of this 5 things about you tag-o-rama until Iain Tate dragged me into, but I just finished what I’m working on and I’ve got half an hour to kill at work before I go home so here it is… So far I’ve been tagged by:
It works like this:
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 5 facts about yourself. Then choose 5 people you want to tag and list their names. Then leave a comment on their blog letting them know theyâ€™ve been tagged.
Here are 5 â€˜interestingâ€™ things to know about me.
- When I smile you can’t see my teeth. It’s not because of the moustache, rather my top lip isn’t particularly mobile and doesn’t lift up a great deal when I smile. My teeth are a bit yellow and manky, so it’s probably and good thing really.
- Iâ€™ve always been quite proud of my burping prowess, anyone who knows me will know that the length and volume I can achieve is impressive. But recently I’ve adapted the technique to swallow smoke into my stomach, carry on as normal, then release the smoke in a massive smokey belch which doesn’t leave a dry eye in the house.
- I once made front page news (Huddersfield Examiner) when I was 17 for writing off my instructors car during my driving test. I also my 3rd page news recently (Hackney Gazette) for coming 3rd in the tacheback moustache growing competition.
- Apparently, if I’d been born a girl my mother was going to call me Linda.
- When Mother first moved into the Biscuit Building they had a party, it was a free booze affair and I made the most of it and got quite pissed. Basically what I did at the end of the night I consider my greatest athletic achievement to date – They’ve got these big concrete table shaped like a big oval racing circuit, half way down though there’s a couple of meter gap. After much alcholic lubrication I ran as fast as I could round the race track and launched myself over the gap. I don’t think I could of jumped any further, but only just made it, a few inches less and I would undoubtable been in hospital for quite a while. Still a very fond memory of mine, don’t think anyone else will be repeating it.
Ok now I’ve told my 5 facts, I pick these people to blog about 5 facts of their own: